Many of you may have heard me mention that Clara Power TPI Travel has been recognized as an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. We were given this special designation by the Walt Disney Travel Company in 2015 as a result of our agency’s ongoing focus and commitment to planning customized, magical trips to the Disney Parks, Disney Cruise Line and other Disney vacation destinations worldwide. This extensive level of knowledge provides a great partnership between my clients & I when helping them plan their trip. My goal is to make it as seamless and easy as possible. The benefits and value added from working together is considered invaluable as can be noted by the many accolades that I receive from my clients.
Why Book With an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner?
- The prices I provide you with will be the exact same as if you were to deal with Disney yourself
- You will receive superior, personal attention from me and not an impersonal call center
- You will save countless hours and energy trying to figure out the ins and outs of Disney, I do all the hard work for you
- I act on your behalf, as your full service concierge to answer any questions that you may have. I will be here to help you before, during and after your holiday to make
sure that everything goes as planned
- I will deal directly with Disney for you, therefore you won’t have to make any long distance phone calls
- Your family will be provided with a personalized theme park itinerary to ensure that you don’t miss a moment of the Disney magic
- We will work together to make sure that your itinerary meets all the needs and wants that you have for this trip
- Your family will receive a Disney specific packing checklist
- Advanced dining reservations for your family (including character meals) will be taken care of. I will make recommendations for you based on your family likes and dislikes.
- We will discuss how to make reservations for the FastPass+ program.
So, do not hesitate to contact me when you are ready to start planning as I promise to make this a magical holiday.
For assistance with your future vacation plans, schedule an appointment to chat with us HERE.
Happy Travels and Hakuna Matata,
[…] to booking your Disney Holiday with An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Travel Agency. Click HERE to find out […]
I can’t stop dreaming about Disney! I’m constantly planning for the next trip. Every day (not an exaggeration) at least one child asks “when are we going to Disney”. The daily line is “speaking of ‘XYZ’ when are we going to Disney”. It doesn’t have to correlate – I could pick up a pice of dust and Taylor will say “Speaking of dust, when are we going Disney?”.
I am a bit obsessed. I’ve already planned that Tessa’s first haircut will be at the Harmony Barbershop to get her certificate and mouse ears. Thomas refuses to cut his hair but has agreed to do it at Disney (we can’t wait that long though as he looks like a sheepdog with hair in front of his eyes. The other two can’t be left out so reservations for 4 will be needed.
We will probably go Aug 14/17 assuming that’s when free dining will be, which I think is the most beneficial discount for us and will hopefully have shorter lines. Hot and rainy time of the year though, ugh. Meals are almost planned, just need two table service restaurants at hotels. And of course, I have have a spreadsheet going. Surprisingly I haven’t planned out the fast passes yet. I would have more done if the kids weren’t around!
That was a long way of saying that you will hopefully be hearing from me again! I could go on and on. I even priced out going for a quick trip over labour day.
Enjoy the rest of your summer. Sounds like your travels have been great. I hope to leave the continent in a few years!
Take care, Julia
That’s so great to hear Julia. After planning your first 2 trips I can’t wait to plan the 3rd. There is so much more we can add to your itinerary that you haven’t seen yet like the new Rivers of Light show coming to Animal Kingdom or the new Frozen Ever After Ride in Epcot. Disney is always making changes and updates that each visit is unique and special. When you have an idea of dates, we can definitely make this happen! I can’t wait – Clara