The year 2018 is shaping up to be an unforgettable year of anniversaries, expansions, and new experiences for Guests visiting Walt Disney Parks and Resorts.
Here’s a round-up of just some of the fun that you can enjoy at the Disney Theme parks and cruise ships in 2018.
Walt Disney World® Resort
1. Walt Disney World Resort Disney Springs Will Welcome Eight New Dining Locations – A total of eight exciting new F&B locations are set to make their grand debuts at Disney Springs in 2018. The Edison, along with Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante, Enzo’s Hideaway, and Pizza Ponte are scheduled to open early in 2018, while Terralina Crafted Italian, Wine Bar George, Jaleo, and Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill are set to debut later on in the year.
2. Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park Celebrates its 20th Anniversary – The theme park dedicated to celebrating life in the animal kingdom will mark a milestone 20th anniversary on Earth Day, April 22, 2018.
3. The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Celebrates its 25th Anniversary –This year’s festival will run from Feb. 28-May 28, 2018. The 90-day event brings with it a multitude of Disney character topiaries, tasty offerings at 15 Outdoor Kitchens, garden tours, the Garden Rocks music series, new kids’ activities, the Egg-Stravaganza scavenger hunt, and much more.
4. Toy Story Land Opens in Summer 2018 – The highly anticipated expansion at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will debut to Guests this summer with two new attractions: Alien Swirling Saucers and the Slinky Dog Dash family coaster.
Disney Cruise Line
5. Rapunzel’s Royal Table Debuts on the Disney Magic in March 2018 – Exciting new spaces and experiences designed for guests of all ages are coming to the Disney Magic in March 2018, including an enchanting dining experience for families at Rapunzel’s Royal Table. The first table service restaurant themed to “Tangled” that features characters and live entertainment will transport you to the kingdom of Corona for an evening of music and interactive fun.
6. Star Wars Day at Sea and Marvel Day at Sea Return from January-April 2018 – Epic adventures at sea return to Disney Cruise Line with special engagements of two popular events – Star Wars Day at Sea and Marvel Day at Sea. Spanning two Disney cruise ships, sailing across the Caribbean and Bahamas, these cruises bring Disney and fan-favorite fun to families and guests of all ages.
7. Disney Cruise Line Visits New Destinations in Summer and Fall 2018 – Disney Cruise Line offers you a chance to see the world and explore magnificent destinations in 2018, including first-time visits to ports in Italy and Ireland during the summer and to Bermuda and Quebec City, Canada in the fall. Throughout the year, Disney Cruise Line will return to popular destinations in the Caribbean and Bahamas, Alaska, Europe, Canada, and Mexican Riviera. Not sure if Disney Cruise is right for you, click HERE to find out why we think it is!
For more information, and assistance with your future vacation plans, schedule an appointment to chat with us HERE.
Leave A Comment