As 2018 comes to an end, I can not help but reflect on the past year and all the excitement that it has brought me. It was filled with so much travel, so many new friends, great memories, and fantastic opportunities.
There is not a day that goes by that I don’t realize how lucky I am to be living my best life and being in a career that I love so dearly. It is exciting, it is challenging, it is so rewarding, that I wake up every day excited to get it started!
When I look back at 2018 I will remember…
- Achieving my goal of making it to the TOP 25 of all the Travel Agents across TPI (over 700 of them).
- The vacations I’ve taken with my family – this year we explored Aruba and Jamaica.
- Traveling to Milan with my son Andrew who participated in the Juventus Academy Soccer World Cup.
- My mother-daughter long weekend to Cancun where Lauren and I enjoyed spa services and slumber parties.
- The over 65 families who traveled to Walt Disney World in 2018.
- The over 300 families who traveled to far-off destinations like Australia and Asia and South America and to the ones who traveled a little closer to home.
- The business trips I took to Mexico and aboard Norwegian Getaway with 100+ of my colleagues across Canada.
- Visiting new countries that have now been added to my “Countries Visited List” – this year I added Tortola which brings my total to 39 countries.
As the year closes and my family gets ready to depart for Thailand in a few days (making it 40 countries soon!), I look forward to all the adventures that lays ahead. After Thailand, I head to Walt Disney World for a few days, then a recognition trip to NYC and the 2019 TPI Conference to Beaches Turks and Caicos…….and I’m sure a few more opportunities will present themselves along the way.
So to you, my clients, my future clients, my colleagues, and my friends – I wish you all the best in 2019. I wish you happiness and joy with your family, in your careers, and in your daily lives. Let’s make 2019 a year to remember!
For more information, and assistance with your future vacation plans, schedule an appointment to chat with us HERE.